Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Busy week!

So I have been a busy bee this week! I took a trip to my local craft store this past weekend to pick up some more yarn (like I needed more!) and scored a large variety pack of buttons for just a few bucks :) I put both to use right away with a new pattern I found for an adorable bonnet that I just love! I have already made a handful and can't wait to share/sell them. I also have a few other new goodies I finished up today that will be going up for sale as well. On top of all that, I had my husband create a logo for my business which he did a fantastic job with - he's so handy :) I'm excited to jazz up my business page with new images and logos and new items!

Here's a sneak peak of the adorable bonnets I have been working on -


I just love this color combo! Along with this one, I have 3 other colors and I'm thinking of adding a few more. I'm also still looking for a newborn photographer(s) that would want to take advantage of my 40% off coupon in exchange for some professional images of some of my items in action. Maybe I'll tack on a 20% off coupon on the first item purchased? I really would love some professional images of my goodies! Anyway, I'm exhausted! So this tired momma is taking herself to bed :) Night all!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment